Wednesday 11 April 2012

I heart Pyjama pants!

So whats not really new this week is that I am head over heels in love with the PJ pant trend that is going down this season! I have 4 pairs and every time I visit the shops I am drawn to them like a kid and ice cream!! They are just so fabulous for spring because you can dress them down with a tee and some pumps for a casual look! Or you can rock them with your sky high heels and envelope clutch for a more ready to party look. This pair are my most favourite pair from the highstreet... the Aztec print rather than floral just gives them the edge :)

Forever 21

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I need to get some - I feel naked without their presence in my wardrobe. As soon as I get my credit card delivered, that and the Reiss bracelet you've picked out previously, are going to be mine :-D xx

    ReplyDelete