Sunday 23 December 2012

The best of 2012



I can't help but think about my most favourite trends when a year nears to an end. S/S12 definite favourites were print trousers and coloured blazers... In particular I fell in love with white.

My absolute worst trend and epic fashion fail for so many people (but not me :)) were dipped
hem dresses... Lets hope we do not have to suffer anymore of those!!

Moving forward to 2013... We still have a few cold months... My newest craze for the party season which is upon us and the start of 2013 
has got to be shiny leggings! They are being sold everywhere... My best ones come from urban outfitters! They jazz up any chunky knit, tshirt, casual boot scenario and look very cute sticking out from the end of a big winter coat!

Urban Outfitters - Shiny Nylon leggings £25
 
Urban Outfitters - Holographic Sequin leggings £38

 


My second absolute must is pleather (or leather depending on budget). Invest in a pencil skirt or some

shorts if you are feeling brave.

These Zara shorts are my Xmas purchase! Team with a Christmas jumper for an
on trend Christmas Day look (avoid the white pins on the Zara website and go for some black tights and shoe boots).
 
FAUX LEATHER SHORTS
Zara faux leather shorts £29.99.
 
Have a wonderful Christmas xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment