Thursday 20 September 2012

Men that do not shop!


Now I'm back in the dating game... You cannot request that your ideal man is a fashionista... Well you could dream of one... But it's highly unlikely you are going to get one!!

One of my male friends recently told me he shops mostly at uni qlo (shudder).... I didn't know these people existed!!

So I have picked out some AW inexpensive gems to jazz up his wardrobe, and thought I would share them with you....

A how to guide for men that DO NOT SHOP!


Everyman should own a leather... they will wear it for years and it jazzes up anything. They come in blazer style, biker & bomber... one style will suit!
ASOS £125,
but the rest of the high street offer good alternatives.
 
ASOS Leather Biker Jacket
 
 
An alternative casual trouser to a blue jean (as an option - coloured chinos are everywhere!!)
River Island Chinos £30
 
River Island Nolan Chinos
 
 
Something a bit smarter.
A blazer to add to some casual outfits
Zara £79.99
 
 
A selection of cute tees. They can be inexpensive if need be. No slogans allowed!
Tshirts should be changed most seasons!
ASOS £12
 
ASOS Stripe T-Shirt
 
Men can accessorise too
A snood or scarf is the perfect pairing with a blazer or leather for autumnal days.
Zara £19.99
 
 
This list is by no means exhaustive.... I couldn't even make a start on the shirt debacle this time round. I think I could go on for days.... but just a snippet or inspiration on how you could jazz up a mans wardrobe in a few easy steps....
 
X
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment