Monday 24 September 2012

Winter warmers...

So this time last year I was in sunny Australia... Planning my trip to Bali and looking forward to Christmas on the beach in Sydney. This year, I'm in London... Feeling the cold more than ever... And working even harder on my winter wardrobe because it was non existent the whole time I was on the sunnier side of the world.... Scarves, snoods, fur, cute knits and some leather.... Are all a MUST! My winter warmer shopping list goes something like this.... 

A coat I can throw on with anything, boyfriend cut and a
 huge fur collar makes it look.....oh so glamorous!
Topshop £110
 
Textured Fur Collar Boyfriend Coat
 
Every girl should have a snood to wrap up on the weekends
ASOS £12
 
 
ASOS Textured Knit Snood
 
 
A lightweight knit (works wonders with an a-line leather
skirt this season which makes it super on trend!!)
left ASOS £22, right ASOS £35
 
ASOS Heart Elbow Patch JumperASOS Rib Jumper With Hem Detail
 
To keep the pins warm.... some leather
(or leather effect depending on your budget)
Below both Zara £39.99.
Add a thin knit to a leather skirt
for a classic but glamorous look.
 
 
 
This is just the start.......ahhhhhh I feel warmer already......

 

3 comments:

  1. A totally different Christmas this year then! Wish I was spending it on the beach! xo

    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know... Well we can dream :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. London is soo cold :'( love this post :)
    http://ellensinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete